1. Which type of Asprin was invented by the scientist to fight against Cancer?
2. Who is the new M.D for Hyundai Motors India , who was appointed recently?
Answer: Bo Shin Seo
3. Who is the New President of Germany , who has been elected recently?
Answer: Joachin Gauck
4. Who is the new Railway minister for UPA Government ?
Answer: Mukhul Roy
5. Who is the Railway minister , who had resigned recently from the cabinet for raising the railway fares ?
Answer: Dinesh Trivedi
6.Who is the philanthropist who died recently, vice chairman of Sankar foundation?
Answer: Sankar Rao
7.Who is the Egypt Ambassador, who visited India for the golden jubilee celebration of (AARDO)?
Answer: Mr.Ahmed Abulkheir
8. Who is the Turkish Ambassador who visited Hyderabad recently?
Answer: Dr.Burak Aklapar
9. Who is the managing director of International monitory fund ( IMF) , who visited India recently?
Answer: Christine Lagarde
10. Who is the Prime ministe of Canada who had visited Thailand recently?
Answer: Staphen Harper
11. Who is the US Secretary of commerce who visited India for bilateral trade meeting ?
Answer: John Bryson
12. Who is Bollywood Actress to become the sixth Bollywood celebrity to be honoured with a wax likeness?
Answer: Madhuri Dixit
13. AIMA stands for ___________All India Management Association
14. Who had written the book ” Didi: A Political biography “of Mamata Benerjee recently?
Answer: Monobina Gupta
15. . Name the project which had been sanctioned 423crore rupees loan assistance in Gujarat from NABARD
Answer: Narmada link project
16. Which state recorded the highest voting percentage in the history of election, which were held in the month of Feb in five states recently?
17. Who is the first independent woman loco driver in SCR?
Answer: S. Satyavathi
18. What is the assets declared by Mayawati while her nomination for the Rajya Sabha recently?
Answer: 111.64 crore
19. Which is the plan , which was launched by the Chief minister of A.P Kiran Kumar recently?
Answer: SHG Linkage credit plan
20. From which place in Andhra Pradesh the first International flight took off recently?
21. Who inaugurated the 50th golden jubilee celebration of Afro-Asian Rural Development Organisation held in New Delhi recently?
Answer: Manmohan singh
22. In which place the Turkey’s World Trade Bridge International Summit is going to be held ?
23. In which place was the International Monitory Fund Summit was held recently ?
Answer: New Delhi
24. Where was the second conference of nuclear security summit held recently?
25. Where will be the third Nuclear Security Summit is going to be held next year ?
26.the Telugu novelist, who had been awarded Kurra Kotisuryamma Memorial Award for his outstanding contribution to Telugu literature?
Answer: Bheemaraju Venkataramana
27. Who is the world’s tallest man, finally stopped growing after treated ?
Answer: Sultan Kosen
28. Who had been awarded with Ugadi Puraskaram from the Andhra Pradesh Government recently?
Answer: P.Surya Rao
29. Who is the women, awarded with Nirmal Gram Puraskar for the year 2012 from Andhra Pradesh from the President Pratibha Patil recently?
30.How many new World Records were set up in 12 hours by the former England cricketer Andrew Flintoff and Steve Harmison ?
31. Who is the Hungarian Mathematician who has been awarded with Abel Prize for the year 2012?
Answer: Endre Szemere’de
32. To which place India dropped in ODI championship Table after losing their triangular series in Australia?
Answer: 3rd place
33. Who is cricket player who made 100 centuries in his career recently?
Answer: Sachin Tendulkar
34. Who is the sportswoman from Andhra Pradesh ,who is going to represent India at the World Cup for Archery which is going to held in China in April 2012?
Answer: Jyothi Surekha
35. Who had won the BNP Paribas Women’s single title for the year 2012?
Answer: Victoria Azarenka
36. Who is the World’s no-1 ranking Golf player , Who had won the US PGA Transitions Championship held at Florida recently?
Answer: Luke Donald
37. Who had been the ‘Player of the Tournament’ in the Asia Cup 2012 held at Dhaka recently ?
Answer: Shakib Ali Hasan
38. What is the name of the new card product which was launched by ICICI bank for the super rich recently?
39. In which place is Indian railways in World ranking?
Answer: Fourth place
40.What is the percentage of service tax , which had been raised in the budget 2012-13?
41.What is the per capita income of India for the year 2012-13 ?
Answer: Rs. 60972
42. Which country is the highest consumer of oil in per capita terms ?
Answer: United states
43. Which country stood at the least place in service sector ?
44 .What is the per capita GDP of Qatar ?
Answer: 44.45 lakh
45. How much financial aid was granted by the World Bank to India ?
46. Name the new equality saving scheme announced in the budget 2012-13 recently?
Answer: The Rajiv Gandhi Equality saving scheme
47. In how many planets in solar system life may exist according to the researchers ?
Answer: 5 Planets
48. What is the name of the second largest Moon of Saturn?
49. What is the name of the submarine which had been taken as lease from Russia recently?
Answer: INS Chakra
50. Russian court dismissed the plea seeking ban on which Holly Literature book translation recently ?
Answer: Bhagwad Gita
51. How many EU states had signed the pact for budget discipline on 2 March 2012 ?
Answer: 25 states
52. Who is the Asia ‘s richest man according to the forbes list ?
Answer: LI Ka Shing
53. Which are the most ethical firms of the world according to the report revealed by the Ethical Institute’s ?
Answer: Tata & Wipro
54. Which is world’s largest art, antiques market owing country ?
55. Which country gave a call to boycott American products recently for voting against a resolution?
56.Who is the Arab League head , who discussed on the issue of Syrian fate failed recently held in Cairo on 3 March2012?
Answer: Nabil Elaraby
57. Who had inaugurated the trade show in Jakarta by India, to reach the target of $ 25 billion by 2015 ?
Answer: Mr. Anand Sharma
58. Where was the Indo-Israel free trade agreement meeting was held recently?
59.Which are the two new missiles developed by defense research & development laboratory handed over to Navy & IAF on 3 March 2012?
Answer: Torpedo & Akash
60. Who is the next Army cheif for the Indian Army after the retirement of Gen.V.K.Singh on 31 May 2012?
Answer: Lt,Gen.Bikram singh
61. Who is Asia’s richest woman with a net worth of $ 12billion in our country?
Answer: Savitri Jindal
62. Who is the Foreign minister of Italy who has been camping in India relating with two Italian Marines recently?
Answer: Staffan De Misture
63. How many new trains had been introduced by the railway minister in Railway budget 2012-13?
64. . Which company had opened centre of excellence for oracle recently for IT services and business solutions ?
Answer: Tata Consultancy Services ( TCS)