1.”Reflections of a Statesman” book was written on whose life history ?
Answer : R.Venkataraman
2. India’s which board was admitted as the 11th member of MDEP recently?
Answer : Atomic Energy Regulatory
3.Which two countries signed an agreement on Contract Workers ?
Answer : India & UAE
4. Which countries had signed six agreements in diverse areas recently including oil& gas?
Answer : India & Qatar
5. In which country the Industrial “Canton Fair” is going to be held?
Answer : China
6. Where is the largest Tulip garden is situated in Asia?
7. Which country had stated to expand the members in UN Security Council recently?
Answer : India
8. Where was the oldest and largest bank of South Korea had set its branch recently in India ?
Answer : Chennai
9.Commemorative Postage Stamp of which president was released to mark the birth centenary recently?
Answer : R.Venkataraman
10. Union Government decided to raise working capital ECB resources for which sector recently?
Answer : Aviation sector
11. Where was the foundation stone for country’s first financial city laid up in ?
Answer : Bangalore
12. In which state the 4G services were launched recently?
Answer : Kolkata
13. In which place was the 20th ASEAN Summit held recently?
Answer : Combodia
14.Where was the RIC trilateral conference held recently?
Answers : Mascow
15. Where was the 6th summit of the Americas held recently?
Answer : Colombia
16.Who is the Democratic leader of Myanmar awarded with Sukarno Prize for creation of Democracy in the country?
Answer : Aung San Suu Kyi
17. Which award has been presented to Lt.Gen.Bikram Singh?
Answer : Gallantry Award
18. Novack Djikivic world no-1 defeated whom to claim the Miami masters title in the final held in Florida?
Answer : Andy Murrey
19. Who is the first woman wrestler to be qualified for the Olympics afterwinning gold in Astana recently?
Answer : Geeta Kumari
20. Who is the Tennis player captured her 40th career title in WTA tournament?
Answer : Sarena Williams
21. Who had won the 11th Asian Billiards championship held in Goa recently?
Answer : Pankaj Advani
22. Where was the Archery World Cup Stage-I games held recently?
Answer : Shanghai
23. Who had won the Men’s Single Asian Badminton Championship recently?
Answer : Chen Jin
24.With the cooperation of which country Multiskill development centre is going to start in Bangalore and Gulberg?
Answer : Germany
25. According to the World Economic Outlook report what is the lowered economic growth of India in 2012?
Answer : 6.9%
26. What is name of the World’s first flying car ?
Answer : Terrafugia
27. Where was the new ISRO spy satellite centre was launched recently?
Answer : Sriharikota
28. In which place India has successfully carried out the AWACS test flight recently?
Answer : Brazil
29. From which place the Agni-v long range ballistic missile was test fired recently?
Answer : Odisha
30.What is the name of the ballistic missile which was test fired by Pakistan recently?
Answer : Hatf-IV
31. What is the name of all weather radar imaging satellite launched recently by India ?
Answer : RISAT-I
32. What is the name of the stealth frigate which was inducted into navy recently?
Answer : INS Teg
33. Who is the new special envoy to Sudan and South Sudan?
Answer : Amarendra Khatua
34. Who is the new king of Malaysia elected recently?
Answer : Sultan Abdul Halim
35. Who had been appointed as UNHCR special envoy recently?
Answer : Angelina Jolie
36. Who had been appointed as the President of World Heart Federation ?
Answer : Dr.Srinath Reddy
37.Lucas Papademos is president of which country resigned recently due to early elections in the country?
Answer : Greece
38.Who is the president of Mali resigned recently?
Answer : Amadov Toumani Toure
39. What is the name of Jordan Prime minister who resigned recntly?
Answer : Awn aL Khasawneh
40. Who is the legendary newsman popular CBS “60Minutes” programmer died recently?
Answer : Mike Wallace
41.Who is president of Malawi died of heart attack recently?
Answer : Binju Wa Mutharika
42.The Chancellor of Exchequer of UK, who visited India for the fifth economic financial ministerial meeting held in New Delhi?
Answer : George Osborne
43. Who is the Pakistan president visited India recently?
Answer : Asif Ali Zardari
44.Who is the Norwegian Minister of Trade & Industry visited India regarding Telenor issue recently?
Answer : Trond Giske
45. Which city is the world’s most impressive city according to the Wealth report?
Answer : London
46. Which organisation has became the heritage of the sank Titanic ship 100 years ago?
Answer : UNESCO
47. Where is the name of the world’s highest tunnel bridge located in China?
Answer : Aizhai
49. Under whom the two member Adarsh Judicial Commission was set up by the Maharashtra Government?
Answer : N.N.Kumbahar
50. Aung San Suu Kyi who recently won in Myanmar parliament elections, belongs to which political party?
Answer : Nation League for Democracy (NLD)
51.The US Govenment announced an additional 12.2 million aid to which country recently?
Answer : Syria
52. Who is the Chief of Laskhar e-Taiba, a reward money of $10 million has been announced on him by America?
Answer : Hafiz Saeed