1. Cape York Peninsula - Northern Australia to the east of Gulf of Carpentra. Weipa (Bauxite) also lies in the same peninsula on the Carpen
2. Kanto/Kwanto Plain - The largest area of flat land in Japan comprising Tokyo & other cities.
3. Ungava Peninsula - Canada – East of Hudson Bay & south of Baffin Island.
4. Odessa - Leading port of Ukraine in North Black Sea
5. Far East - Japan, Korea, China & Taiwan
6. Indo-China - India, China, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam & Laos
7. South East Asia - Myanmar, Malaysia, Thialand, Singapore, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Indonesia, Philipinnes.
8. Middle East - South west Asia & North Eastern Egypt.
9. Deepest Lake - Lake Baikal
10. Largest manmade lake - Lake Volga
11. Irrawady river - Flows into bay of Bengal
12. Mekong river - Drains into South China Sea
13. Red River - Gulf of Tonkin
14. Salween River - Gulf of Martaban.
15. Macao - Administrative region of China, on China’s southeastern coast
16. Isle of Man (U.K.) - Midway between the coasts of Northern Ireland and England
17. Harbin - Capital of Heilongjiang province
18. Bandung - Java (Indonesia).
19. Sapporo - Hokkaido
20. Kra Isthmus - Narrowest point on the Malay Peninsula, in Thailand
21. Larut Plain - Malaysia
22. Bangka Island - lying east of Sumatra, Indonesia. Famous for Tin mining & separated from Sumatra by Bangka strait.