1. Lysimeter -Evapo-Transpiration
2. Anemometer- Wind
3. Psychrometer- Humidity
4. Planimeter -Area on Maps
5. Pantograph -Enlargement & Reduction of Maps
6. Parallax Bar- Measuring elevations from topographical maps.
7. Abney level- Measuring angles in a vertical plane
8. Clinometer -Angles in vertical plane
9. Dumpy level -Measure angles both in horizontal & vertical plane
10. Theodolite -Measure angles both in horizontal & vertical plane
11. Spectroradiometer- Measures spectral reflectance at different wavelengths.
12. Stereoscope -View photos in 3D view. Channelises one image to one eye.
13. Opisometer/ Meilograph -Measuring length of curved lines on a map.
14. Eidograph- Enlargement & Reduction of maps
15. Alidade -A sighting device or pointer for angular measurement used in plane table survey.
16. Aneroid Barometer -Used for measuring altitude as pressure decreases with height
17. Sextant -Used to measure angle of objects located on the field